Teams must book their accommodation through the Organising Committee.
Please fill out ACCOMMODATION FORM and we will provide you with details on the accommodation available.
RATES FOR TEAMS
All rates are for Half Board accommodation, including local transportation. Breakfast and dinner at the hotel and lunch either at the hotel or in the venue.
If you have any questions regarding accommodation please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The catering area will be organized in a way to ensure the social distancing.
- Meals will be served in single-portion (sufficient portion sizes) and closed packs to allow the best hygiene measures. There will be distanced tables for the ones who want to sit and eat at the catering shed.
- During meals, athletes must maintain an interpersonal distance of at least 2 meters.
- The take-away service will also be offered if any team wishes to have a meal at their tent.
- Teams who made accommodation reservation through the Organizing Committee (OC) may use transportation service organised by the OC.
- Transfers from Franjo Tuđman Airport Zagreb will be provided free of charge for all Teams who book through the OC.
- During the regatta, a shuttle service between the official hotels and the regatta course will be provided.
- Our shuttle bus will connect the city hotels with the regatta course all day based on the given schedule.
- Transport is available from Zagreb Airport or Zagreb Main Railway Station to the hotels and back upon request.
- Teams should confirm in advance if they wish to go directly to the venue from the airport and whether they will have oars with them or not. The official shuttle service will operate from 28th of April till 3th of May
If you have any questions regarding transport please contact us: email@example.com
YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFORMATION FOR VISA UNDER THIS LINK.
For all countries needing VISA: Please provide us all necessary information for Invitation letter as soon as possible. If you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accreditation & Entries
- Accreditation information would be collected electronically by the OC at this LINK.
Accreditation deadline Friday 21 April 2021
- Entries: Team managers may make their entries directly online through https://rowingtwo.sportresult.com
Each member federation may enter up to four crews in each event of the 1st World Cup regatta. Entry deadline Friday 16 April 2021
- MF Consent form
- Pre- event health questionnaire
- Negative PCR atleast 72 hours before arrival to the Venue